North-West University (NWU) invites unemployed graduates to apply Research Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 26 March 2021
Internship Location: Potchefstroom, North-West
This internship position will prepare an individual for a wide variety of possible scenarios within a research environment where a transdisciplinary approach is taken towards project planning, data
gathering, dissemination and development of community-integrated interventions.
- Honours’ degree in Health sciences, social and development studies, and other related fields.
- Driver’s license.
- Research – Planning, management, and coordination of small research programmes, including learning about project management.
- Understanding project terms of reference (ToR) and the writing of the research proposals, including ethics and budgeting.
- Literature Review- Desktop review of relevant literature.
- Data Gathering- Adapt and design survey questions, develop interview protocols, focus group questions.
- Data Analysis- Data preparation, coding and interpretation (use software to capture qualitative and quantitative data).
- Dissemination of results- Compiling reports, presentation of results and findings. Submission of papers for publications presentation of paper at a conference.
- Implementation of interventions.
- M&E and marketing of interventions.
- Proof of registration for Master’s degree in Health sciences, social and development studies, and other related field
- 1 Years’ experience in project management
- 1 Years’ exposure to research and intervention, activities, preferably in the field community engagement
How to apply
ENQUIRIES: Dr Christi Niesing, 018 299 2099/ 018 299 2098
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom