Kumba Iron Ore invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary online application closing date is 11 April 2021
The Independent Field Advertiser (IFA) Bursary Scheme is giving academically deserving learners the opportunity to study further
in their chosen profession. IFA is a division of Clientèle Life.
IFA is one of South Africa’s biggest network marketing companies.
- Must be South African citizen.
- The child of an active IFA who are paying their business fees
- Have a minimum matric aggregate of 60% in your final grade 11/grade 12 results
- Studying towards a full time qualification
The following Documents must accompany your application:
- South African ID.
- Grade 11 results.
- Grade 12 results (or appropriate progress report).
- Official Matric/NSC results if Grade 12 completed.
- First year students – an appropriate progress report.
- Payslips for your parent(s)/legal guardian if employed (or letter
from employer and sworn statement or tax return statement stating
- Latest financial statements if your parent(s)/legal guardian are self-employed.
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/legal guardian is/are unemployed.
- Death certificates if your parent(s) are deceased.
- Proof of legal guardianship, if applicable.
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are divorced or separated.
- Motivational letter from parent/legal guardian.
How to Apply
Please complete the application form in black ink, scan and email to: [email protected]
Hand deliver to: Clientèle Office Park, Cnr. Rivonia & Alon Roads Morningside, Sandton.
IFAs also have the option to make use of the IFA application
Collection Box at their nearest official IFA Presentation Venue.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom