Vodacom Foundation invites unemployed graduates to apply ICT Skills Trainee / Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date : 21 March 2021
Learnership Location: South Africa
The Vodacom Foundation is looking for youth to develop and train in ICT skills. The programme promises to enable the youth to form part of the identified future projects and programmes. Once a learner has completed the programme, they will be able to assist with the installation of IT equipment, computer refurbishment, trouble shooting and connectivity.
Each learner will receive a stipend during the course of the programme. The learnership is a 1-year fixed contract.
Learner Selection Criterion:
- Have a Matric Certificate with English (1st or 2nd Language). Maths or Maths Literacy. Business Studies and Physical Science;
- Be residing within the radius of the Vodacom ICT Centre;
- Must be unemployed youth between the ages of 18 and 34.
- Must not have received this training before:
- • Have not received any other bursary or financial assistance in the year • Must be residents of South Africa, with a valid South African ID;
- Must be from a disadvantaged background (Focus will be on Quintile 1-3 schools);
- Learners who don’t disclose will be disqualified.
How to apply
Applicants will be required to adhere to COVID-19 restrictions by either dropping off their CVs inside the allocated box at each centre or email their CVs to [email protected]. Closing date for submission is 21 March 2021. No late submissions will be accepted.
Vodacom ICT Centres
- Gauteng: Sunnyside (Pretoria) Cnr Walker And Gerad Moerdyk Streets, Mukteuneck, Pretoria; Orlando Pirates Centre (Orlando Stadium, Soweto) — Orlando Stadium
- North West: (Ganyesa) – Post office Drive. Ganyesa Village;
- Mpumalanga: eMalahleni (Witbank) – Laundau Colleries, Kliptontein. Witbank;
- Eastern Cape: Lady Frere (East London) Department, x, 147 Faku Street. Lady Frere;
- KwaZulu- Natal: Umbilo (Berea) -78-80 Bartle Rd. Umbilo
- Western Cape: Worcester (Cape Town) — Somerset High School, Corner Villiersdorp Road and Durban Street. Worcester;
- Limpopo: Vhembe (Makhado) Nngweni Se, X. Stand 7, Makhado, Dzanani, Nzhelele Village
- Free State: Thabanchu (Bloemfontein) – 1646 Moutloatsi Str. Bultfontein 1 Thaba Nchu
- Northern Cape: Siyanda (Upington) – Siyanda District Office building, 2 JG Smith Street
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom