Exxaro Resources invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary online application closing date is 31 March 2021
The bursary is intended for school student or students who have just matriculated and intend on studying full-time in the upcoming year.
The following costs will be covered by the bursary: registration, tuition, prescribed textbooks, accommodation, food and a cash allowance for extra study expenses. On completion of their studies, bursary applicants are required to work at Exxaro for the equal duration of the bursary awarded. Students will be provided with mentoring, admin support, practical work and their performance will be tracked to ensure that the student performs to their best ability.
Fields of study
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- BSc Civil Engineering
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Industrial Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Metallurgy Engineering
- BSc Mining Engineering
- B Tech Mining Technician
- B Tech MRM Mining Surveying
- Hons Geology
- South African citizen,
- Currently studying or intending to study full-time towards one of the aforementioned qualifications at a recognised South African university,
- Obtained a minimum level 5 for English FL or SL in Grade 11/ 12,
- Obtained a minimum level 6 for Mathematics and Physical Science in Grade 11/ 12,
- B Tech students must have obtained a minimum level 5 for Mathematics, English and Science.
How to apply
The latest application form can be downloaded from: http://www.exxaro.com/index.php/talent-pipeline/bursaries/ (between February and March annually). Alternatively, please contact a Exxaro Community Development Practitioner via the details below.
The following documents should accompany your complete application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric results certificate (certified copy),
- Latest results.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom