Beyers Naude Local Municipality hereby invites applicants to apply for Financial Management Internships programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 April 2021
Internship Location: Graaff-Reinet, Eastern Cape
Remuneration: R96 000 per annum (All inclusive)
Description: Apply now for the Dr. Beyers Naude Local Municipality
Finance Internship Programme 2021.
- A three – year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics or Finance including either Risk Management and/or Auditing among other.
- The candidate must be between the ages 21 and 35.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy will serve as a strong recommendation
- The intern will sign an internship agreement which is in addition to the employment contract.
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst other, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures.
- The Internship programme is a structured professional training and work experience with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of a Municipal Budget and Treasury Office which is governed by the Municipal Finance Management Act, Act 56 of 2003 and the underlying reforms.
- The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during University and Technikon training.
- It ends where appropriate, with the credits or a qualification in Municipal Finance Management in line with the Municipal Minimum Competency Regulations, Gazette 29967 of June 2007.
All applicants must complete the official Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality application form which much be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae plus certified copies of all qualifications of applicants and at least two recent testimonials which must reach the Human Resources Officer, (Mrs.H.C.Wessels) not later than Thursday, 15 April 2021.
Human Resources Officer, (Mrs.H.C.Wessels) at Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality, P.O. Box 71, Graaff-Reinet, 6280
Late, faxed or emailed applications will not be considered.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom