Role Purpose: The key purpose of this role is for the incumbent to be trained as a qualified tradesman and to gain knowledge and experience as an artisan in the chosen trade.
- Complete the 3-4 year apprentice programme as per company/seta requirements
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Compliance with all safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- To be trained and gain knowledge and experience in
- Locating plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation / systems
- Planning, budgeting and preparing for a job
- Evaluate and repair breakdowns and maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimise) plant, process equipment and system Machine specific technical competence
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science
- Minimum National Technical certificate (N4) to complete a program in the various Trades
- Or higher in the relevant engineering discipline (N5/N6 would be advantageous).
The post SAB: Apprenticeships for 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.