KZN Department of Sport and Recreation invites applicants to apply for Sport Coordinator EPWP / Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 31 March 2021
Learnership Location: KwaZulu-Natal
Sport Activity Coordinators: Salary: R 2200 pm and Sport Assistant Coordinators: Salary R6300 pm
- Grade 12 and within the age group of 16 years and above
- Must be presently unemployed
- Must live within a 5km radius of the hub/cluster for club development and school/cluster of schools
- Must be prepared to volunteer and undergo training
- Have knowledge of the different codes of sports
- Have physical fitness knowledge or training
- Have a knowledge of local community and sport and recreation structures.
THE PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION KWAZULU-NATAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYMENT. WOMEN AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY WILL BE GIVEN DUE CONSIDERATION
NB: Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or the website www.dpsa.gov.za/documents/formsiemploy.pdf, quoting the relevant reference number and indicate the ward number where the applicant reside and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID document (Card copied on both sides) together with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae. Faxed applications will not be considered. Candidates must not send their applications through registered mail as the Department will not take responsibility for non-collection of these applications. Applications that do not comply with the above instruction shall be disqualified. A drivers licence will be an added advantage.
Forward your application quoting the reference number as indicated above to the relevant Districts or hand deliver to the District as reflected below:
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom