About FoodBev SETA DISCRETIONARY Grant
There are twenty-one (21) Sector Education and Training Authorities or SETAs across the economy in South Africa that place the National Skills Development Strategy (NSDS) into practice. Among these sectors is the Food & Beverages Manufacturing Sector Education and Training Authority (FoodBev SETA). FoodBev SETA extends an invitation to relevant stakeholders to apply for their discretionary grant for the 2021-22 financial year. The main purpose of the grant is to address national priorities relevant to skills development.
FoodBev SETA DISCRETIONARY Grant 2021 – 2022
Applicants who apply for learning programmes for occupations that are difficult to fill in the food and beverages manufacturing sector will get preference. Also, applications aimed to up-skill the following groups will get the same preference:
- Citizens of South Africa
- Permanent residents
- Persons with disabilities
- Members of rural communities
Grant Requirements and Eligibility
Interested applicants must satisfy the following entry criteria:
- Must be FoodBev SETA levy-paying companies or employers
- Must be non-levy paying companies or employers operating within the Food and Beverages Manufacturing Sector or beneficiaries within the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Sector
- Must study at public TVET Colleges, Public Universities, Community Education and Training Colleges, Universities of Technology, Community-Based Organisations, Non-Profit Organisations, Non-Governmental Organisations, and cooperatives.
How to Apply and Application Details
All companies or employers should submit applications online at www.foodbev.co.za
All grant applications will get approved by the FoodBev SETA Accounting Authority or the delegated Authority. The approval of these grants will get determined by the fund availability, and the completion of requirements as per the policies, procedures, and criteria.
FoodBev SETA reserves the right to cancel the funding of the grant in part or in whole at its discretion. Potential applicants may access the detailed instructions and user manuals at the official website.
09 April 2021
Address: 13 Autumn Street, Rivonia
Tel #: +27 11 253 7300
Email: [email protected]
The post FoodBev SETA DISCRETIONARY Grant 2021 – 2022 appeared first on All Bursaries SA.