As a Trainee Planner, you will follow a training and development journey to equip you with the necessary skills to grow your career in the Planning space. You will be placed within a team which will allow you to expand your knowledge about the business, merchandise processes, and on-the-job by learning from some of the best merchandise talent in retail.
Relevant Degree or Diploma (BCom)
- Supply Chain & Logistics;
- Retail Business Management
Competencies / Knowledge:
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate).
- Business Acumen.
- Numerical skills.
- Retail knowledge.
- Store knowledge (grades, profiles etc).
- Merchandise cycle/ processes.
- 1-2 years experience as an Allocator would be highly advantageous
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Mr Price Home: Trainee Planner Opportunity 2021