Innovation Hub invites unemployed graduates to apply for Traineeship / Internships Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 31 March 2021
Internship Location: Gauteng
- Information and Communications Technology (ICU: * Computer Science; * Information Science; * Information Systems; * Software Development; * Informatics; * Multimedia & Graphic Design; * Technical Applications; * Computer Systems Engineering.
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Electronics Engineering
- Entrepreneurship studies
What does the programme entail?
- Workplace exposure for 12 months
- Real-time job experience
- On-going coaching & mentoring
- Softkills Training
- Technical Training
WHAT WILL I BENEFIT FROM THE PROGRAMME?
- Gain valuable work experience.
- High opportunities of employment/ being employable.
- Personal growth (i.e. career path)
How to apply
- In possession of a 3-year university qualification;
- South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 34;
- No prior internship experience.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom