Company: Tiger Brands
Job Title: Workplace Experience Programme
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Date listed: 26 March 2021
2021 Marketing Workplace Experience Student
The Job at a Glance:
An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands. You will encounter many of the different areas within Tiger, e.g. Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Corporate Affairs, Bakeries
Objectives of Workplace Experience Programme at Tiger Brands :
- Enable Tiger Brands to address the shortage of scarce and critical skills
- Create a pool of skilled workers with formal tertiary qualifications
- Promote the FMCG industry as an industry of choice
- Provide practical and accelerated work experience programmes that expose graduates to specific Tiger Brands’ roles
- Provide unemployed graduates with valuable work experience and skills to enhance their employability.
What will you do?
- You will have the opportunity to be an owner every day as you: Support project work and problem-solve issues.
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Workplace Experience project as assigned by your Line Manager
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
- Be available to participate on the Graduate Workplace Experience programme
- Be committed to learning and gaining work experience in the relevant field.
- An academic average of 65% and above
Favourable degrees for this programme:
- BTech in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering from an accredited Academic Institution
- Human Resources / Industrial Psychology
- Marketing / Strategic Communications
- Finance related degree
- Food Technology
How to apply
Apply Online: Tiger Brands Workplace Experience Programme
At application please ensure that you attach the following documents:
The post Tiger Brands: Workplace Experience Programme appeared first on Latest Jobs.