Western Cape Department of Health invites unemployed graduates to apply 12 months Admin Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 16 April 2021
Internship Location: Mitchells Plains, Western Cape
Reference No: MHS 43/2021
Salary: R 50 847.00 per annum
- Booking of patients.
- Drawing of patient folders.
- Contacting patients for appointments.
- Disposal of folders.
- Answering telephonic enquiries etc. at Oral Health Centre, Tygerberg/Mitchell’s Plain.
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (or equivalent)
- Between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good interpersonal and numerical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word).
- Good reading and writing skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
How to Apply
NB. Candidates will be subjected to a practical assessment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom