Astron Energy invites suitable candidates to apply for Bursary Programme 2021 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing date is 14 April 2021.
- 1st degree and post-graduate studies
- Provide Proof of Registration
- Engineering: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Production, Process and Industrial.
- Information Technology, Data Analytics
- Facilities Management, Operations Management, Production Management,Property Studies.
- Accounting, Economics, Finance
- Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Digital Marketing, Sales and Marketing.
- Communication, Media Studies, Graphic Design, Human Resources Management.
- Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Health, Occupational Health and Safety.
- A South African Citizen with a South African bar coded identity document
- Enrolled at a South African institution of higher learning registered with DHET
- Ability to demonstrate potential academic success
How to apply
Persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.Interested and qualifying candidates should send their curriculum vitae and certified copies of their academic record to [email protected] or fax 086 609 7183 before 14 April 2021.
All applicants to quote the vacancy title “ASTRON21BURSARY” in the subject line for their application to be considered.
Alternatively visit: https://careerwise.co.za/bursaries/online-application/ and use ASTRON21BURSARY as the promotional code when you register your profile
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom