Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) invites unemployed graduates to apply 12 months Marketing and Communications Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 14 April 2021
Internship Location: Ga-Rankuwa (North of Pretoria)
The following position(s) is/are currently available.
MAKERTING AND COMMUNICATIONS (5 POSTS)
- Graphic designer x 1
- Events Management x 1
- Public Relations / Journalism / Communications x 1
- Marketing / Advertising x 1
- Media Relations / Digital Marketing x 1
- A three (3) year post matric Diploma/ Degree/N6 in Graphic Design/Events Management/Public Relations/Journalism/Communications/Marketing/Advertising/Media Relations/Digital Marketing
- Must have an FET College qualification and must undertake a period of work experience in order to fulfill the requirements of their qualification
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be unemployed
- Must have no work experience
How to apply
Typed applications (quoting the reference number)which should contain a comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified copies of all qualifications, academic transcripts and contact details of three referees, should be forwarded, for the attention of Mr M Mopai, to the Human Resources Department, P.O Box 68, Medunsa, 0204 or e-mail applications in MS Word format, to [email protected]
The applications must be posted OR hand delivered to: Human Resources Department, 5th Floor, Clinical Pathology building, Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, Molotlegi Street, Garankuwa, OR Human Resources Department, P. O. Box 68, MEDUNSA, 0204
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African qualification Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
Telephonic enquiries regarding conditions of service: (012) 521-3085
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom