(Closing: 01 April 2021)
Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance thereafter external applicants will be considered.
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- Trainees will spend time as on the job training in Receiving, Dispatch, Workshops, deliveries, Stores & Sales Counter on a rotation basis.
· Abet level 4 ( Grade 12 )
· Computer Literate with knowledge of internet / email
· Good Communication skills, verbal & written
· Applicants must be able to use own initiative
· Must be willing to relocate on completion of training if required
· Have a valid drivers’ licence
· Previous experience in a parts environment will be an advantage.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Click here to Apply for Bell Equipment Vacancies
The post Bell Equipment: General Worker Opportunity appeared first on Online Jobs.