- Location: East London Factory
- Company: Nestlé
- Full time employment
- Served Apprenticeship and qualified with a Trade Test (Electrician)
- A minimum of two years post apprenticeship experience
This position will be responsible for the support of machinery breakdowns and planned maintenance activities, as well as working with operations and other key stakeholders to improve equipment reliability within the plant. You must be available to work shifts.
The main purpose of the job is:
- Installing and maintaining electrical equipment in first class working condition.
- Ensuring efficient safe operation of machinery by setting and adjusting devices to within allowed tolerances.
- Ensuring all work carried out on premises conform to SANS code 10142-1:2003 (wiring of premises) and internal standards if more stringent in all areas of engineering, quality and safety health & environment.
- Fault finding and attending to breakdowns.
An Electrian at Nestle….
- Sound knowledge and application of workplace health and safety regulations
- Demonstrated ability to identify faults through the use of fault-finding techniques
- Experience in the prompt rectification of production breakdown
- Attend to Electrical Maintenance
- Execute planned maintenance schedules
- Line set-up and maintenance activities
- Equipment shutdown maintenance
- General welding
What will make you successful
- Trade test and N3 Certificate
- Certificate of Registration as an Installation Electrician
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative, be well organised & self-motivated
- Possess high work standards and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Display a professional approach to the continuous improvement process
- Genuine team player
- Experience in a high speed, continuous operating manufacturing environment is preferred
- Experience with SAP and TPM would be an advantage
- PLC experience
- Scada experience
The post Nestle: Electrician appeared first on Latest Jobs.