Gauteng Partnership Fund (GPF) invites unemployed graduates to apply 12 months Portfolio & Credit Risk Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 12 April 2021
Internship Location: Sandton
Stipend: R5755.28 per month
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting and or economis,
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to clearly link financial results to operation performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise.
- Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks (preferred)
How to apply
Applications to be sent to [email protected] by no later than close of business on Monday 12 April 2021 at 16h30
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom