City of Johannesburg invites applicants to apply for Bus Scheduling Internships Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 13 April 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Transport Department has the following 4 (Four) Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
- Grade 12, (NQF level 4);
- Studying towards and/or completed NQF level 6 (Diploma in Transport Management or Logistics Management);
- Confirmation letter from institution;
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office Applications-Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ages between 18 –35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
How to apply
Or visit www.joburg.org.za and click on Vacancies.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom