Job Title: YES Youth Multiple Work Experience Roles
Locations: Gauteng & KwaZulu-Natal
Date listed: 31 March 2021
Your role will be to delight our clients as well as potential ones by providing an amazing service experience and reasons for them to make Nedbank their bank of choice for all their banking needs.
Nedbank’s YES initiative recognises the critical role our youth plays in shaping the economy and the country. Six million young South Africans are shut out of the economy, and the only way to reduce inequality is to give everyone the opportunity to be part of the workforce, build incomes, and invest inclusively. Now’s the time for each of us to say, ‘thuma mina’ – ‘send me’.
The YES initiative is aimed at helping our youth acquire much-needed work experience.
We’re looking for hardworking, enthusiastic individuals with a can-do attitude and no previous work experience to join our initiative.
If your application is successful, you will have the opportunity to fulfil a range of roles across all clusters in Nedbank. If you meet the requirements, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Profile / About the Job
- Maintain a positive attitude to support and drive Nedbank’s core values (integrity, respect, accountability, people-centred and client-driven).
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team by delivering on assigned duties.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in the area where you are assigned through input and feedback from management and colleagues.
- Ensure knowledge management, continuity and team success through constructive participation and knowledge sharing with the team.
- Matric/Grade 12/National Senior Certificate – minimum qualification
- Preference will be given to applicants with no previous work experience and those who have not worked in the last 12 months from the date of application.
- You must be between 18 and 29 years old to apply.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good command of English, written and spoken
- Basic numerical ability
A successfully completed diploma or degree in:
- Accounting or finance
- Business management
- Communication, marketing, public relations or journalism
- Criminal and forensic investigations
- Data analytics or data science
- Economics or ergonomics
- Engineering (any specialisation)
- Law (LLB)
- Human resources or industrial psychology
- IT-related qualification or computer science
- Mathematics, statistics or actuarial science
- Political Science
- Project-related qualification
- Property-related qualification
- Risk management
How to apply
Apply here for Nedbank: YES Youth – Multiple Work Experience Roles
Apply here for Nedbank: Vacancies