The Tiger Brands Management Trainee Programme is a 24-month accelerated development programme which aims to recruit bachelor’s degree / Btech graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach senior leadership positions in the organisation. MT’s across various disciplines are selected and taken through a structured combined learning programme which intends to prepare them for roles within the organisation.
What Are We Looking For In The Tiger Brands Management Trainee Programme?
Successful candidates in the programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading FMCG company, would have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification.
The type of qualifications that are viewed favorably to enter the graduate programme include:
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- 65% Academic Average
- Citizen in the country of hire
- A relevant bachelor’s or btech degree
- Completion of post-graduate studies would be advantageous
- High levels of ambition and self-motivation, supported by a strong desire for a career in FMCG, within Tiger Brands
- Leadership and team working capabilities
- Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification.
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study
- Recent graduate from a tertiary institution
- Below the age of 25
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations throughout the training programme and you will need to relocate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
At application please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Tiger Brands Vacancies
Apply Online for the Tiger Brands Graduate / Internship Programme
The post Tiger Brands: Graduate / Internship Programme for 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.