Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Operating Division: TPT Nqgura CT
Position Title: Driver, Articulated Vehicle X18
Employee Group : Non-Permanent
Reporting To: Operations Coordinator
Grade Level: HRLYJ1
Reference Number: 20200972
The provision of labor as directed by the supervisor in order to ensure a safe and clean working environment or optimized cargo
1. Cleaning of operational equipment (such as ship to shore cranes, windows, cranes, and Cabins, etc.)
2. Inspection of container condition
3. Reefer monitoring operations
4. Opening and closing of rail wagons twist locks.
5. Loading, offloading, and stacking of cargo in compliance with the standard operating procedures
7. Tarping/untarring where applicable.
8. Place/removed damage
10. Load cargo
11. Acknowledge task complete at the end of the instruction cycle.
Qualifications & Experience:
Matric with a minimum of 2 years driving experience
or Grade 10 with 3-5 years of driving experience
Must have Code EC drivers license
Must have a valid PDP
Transnet’s 6 weeks internal drivers course would be an added advantage
How To Apply :
Data Overview – Driver Articulated Vehicle X18
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your
application as unsuccessful.