Job Title: General Worker – Cleaner
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Closing Date: 14 April 2021
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker – Cleaner to ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
• Notify building management of any repairs required..
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Cleaning of entire premises
• Maintaining environment.
• General housekeeping tasks.
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
• Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
• Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
• Excellent organizational skills a must
• Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
The post Learnership for Grade 10 or 12 appeared first on Latest Jobs.