This position will be based at the Phola Flotation Plant close to Ogies in Mpumalanga.
The purpose of this position is to diagnose and maintain machinery and equipment according to technical specification and sound engineering practise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigate, diagnose and perform trade related maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery according to the maintenance requirements, standards and specifications
- Perform daily inspections in accordance with the Mine Health and Safety Act regulations, operational and company standards to report all defects and breakdowns on equipment and machinery to the Supervisor
- Develop, modify, construct and install all types of trade related equipment required for the safe operation of all engineering equipment
- Ensure that all installations and equipment are safe and in good working order after task completion
- Continuously monitor equipment failure and efficiency to improve trade specific equipment and systems
- Consult with production teams on maintenance activities that affect production
- Support the achievement of engineering availability and production performance levels
- Ensure that maintenance related information is recorded and reported to the relevant planning office to support the planned / asset maintenance system
- Valid section 13 Trade Test / Section 26(D) Certificate required
- Valid driver’s license code B, EB or C1
- Own transport to attend to call outs
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a qualified Fitter in a mineral processing plant
- English language proficiency
- Time management skills
The post Minopex: Engineering Learnership 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.