Overall Purpose of the Job: Pick stock for selected jobs as per pick slip request. Pack stock away on racks that were receipted from suppliers.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric / Grade 12
- Experience in a warehouse environment beneficial
- Obtain a signature from the dispatcher who receives the stock.
- Give a copy of the pick slip and transfer confirmation to the relevant collector.
- Assist with stock take during month-end
- Ensure all picks slips are executed daily
- Ensure all completed paperwork was handed to the office admin for processing.
- Ensure no paperwork is left behind on the racks in the warehouse.
- Ensure all scanners are set on charge in the office before your shift end.
- Ensure to keep the warehouse area clean.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
The post Warehouse Picker/Packer Needed Urgently appeared first on Latest Jobs.