||Tuesday 11th of May 2021
Our six-month’s Mining Learnership Programme is an enrichment programme for the community on Trackless Mobile Machinery (TMM) and will enable you to develop skills with classroom and on-the-job training in surface mining. This Program will enable you to maximise your potential along with a tailored plan to provide you with a future to make a difference.
As you progress through your mining learnership programme, we will help you discover your real capability and develop your skills as a future Drilling or Blasting Assistant and/or various Trackless Mobile Equipment.
- You must have Grade 12 or Technical N3 with Mathematics Literacy or Mathematics.
- Physical Science will be advantageous (Not required).
What we offer
- A stipend/allowance per month, for duration of programme
- Free training and experiential learning
- MQA Certificate after competency declaration to add to skills
- Personal Protective Equipment
How to Apply
NB. You must have a valid South African Driver’s License.
Click here to Apply for Anglo American Vacancies
Apply Online for the Anglo American: Mining Learnership Programme 2021
The post Anglo American: Mining Learnerships for 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.