This position will be based at the Phola Flotation Plant close to Ogies in Mpumalanga.
The purpose of this position is to diagnose and maintain machinery and equipment according to technical specification and sound engineering practise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigate, diagnose and perform trade related maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery according to the maintenance requirements, standards and specifications
- Perform daily inspections in accordance with the Mine Health and Safety Act regulations, operational and company standards to report all defects and breakdowns on equipment and machinery to the Supervisor
- Develop, modify, construct and install all types of trade related equipment required for the safe operation of all engineering equipment
- Ensure that all installations and equipment are safe and in good working order after task completion
- Continuously monitor equipment failure and efficiency to improve trade specific equipment and systems
- Consult with production teams on maintenance activities that effects production
- Supports the achievement of engineering availability and production performance levels
- Ensure that maintenance related information is recorded and reported to the relevant planning office to support the maintenance of the planned/asset maintenance system
- Valid section 13 Trade test / Section 26(D) certificate required
- Valid driver’s license code B, EB or C1
- Own transport to attend to call outs
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a qualified Instrument Mechanician in a mineral processing plant or similar environment is required
- English Language Proficiency
- Time management skills
Click here to Apply for Engineering Assistant 2021
The post Minopex: Engineering Traineeship 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.