Stipend: R4500 per month
Duration: 24 months
Introduction to the Business Administration
The course is designed to be undertaken as an online Learnership, in that the theoretical component will be studied online. The practical component will be completed at the learner’s place of work, and therefore be relevant to the company in which he is employed. There will be at least 12 contact sessions, 1 per month, throughout the learnership. These contact sessions will be conducted onsite or via skype, which means that all learners can ‘attend’, no matter where they are based. At the end of the learnership, the learner will be competent in all aspects of business administration.
- Produce word processing documents for business.
- Produce and use spreadsheets for business.
- Demonstrate ability to use the World Wide Web.
- Plan, monitor and control an information system in a business environment.
- Maintain a secure working environment.
- Function in a business environment.
- Monitor and control the maintenance of office equipment.
- Co-ordinate meetings, minor events and travel arrangements.
- Monitor and control office supplies.
- Plan and prepare meeting communications.
- Introduce new staff to the workplace.
- Demonstrate understanding of employment relations in an organisation.
- Plan and conduct basic research in an office environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a selected business environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the use of different number bases and measurement units and an awareness of error in the context of relevant calculations.
- Investigate life and work related problems using data and probabilities.
- Describe, apply, analyse and calculate shape and motion in 2-and 3-dimensional space in different contexts.
- Perform Basic Business Calculations / Apply basic invoicing and accounting principles.
- Apply basic business principles.
- Interpret basic financial statements
Grade 10 or Grade 12
No prior related Learnerships completed.
Send CV at: [email protected]