||Tuesday 25th of May 2021
Role Purpose: To retrieve and manipulate data in order to enable model building and quantitative solutions. To conduct analysis and reports within a specified framework, process and procedure, under guidance.
- Act responsibly with work related resources in order to contribute to cost containment
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within FNB and/or across the FRG
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Increase understanding of business environment, business offering and customer experience
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working
- Under supervision and within set processes and procedures, influence creative business solutions, optimise processes and inform strategic decisions through statistical modelling and data analysis
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to area of specialization_LoW2
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Address customer needs in order to meet or exceed customer expectations
B Degree in:
- Computer Science,
- Actuarial Science
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- High proficiency in data analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Clear credit and Criminal History.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the FNB: Quantitative Analyst Graduate Opportunity 2021
The post FNB: Graduate Opportunity for 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.