SITA has eight (8) exciting opportunities for Learnerships in Information Technology (IT) field. Learners who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within the various IT departments in SITA.
- Unemployed South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years;
- Matric/Grade 12 or further Educational and Training Certificate (NQF level 4) with Mathematics.
- IT exposure will be an added advantage.
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Learnership programme.
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Excellent organising skills
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Team player
How to apply
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications and a copy of SA ID document to: [email protected]
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.