To purposefully transport cases/components via Forklift from one process to the next.
- Ensure that you adhere to the company’s rules and regulations as documented in the Code of Conduct;
- Ensure that housekeeping is maintained in your work area;
- Ensure safe work practice as define during Induction and other related Health & Safety Training;
- Perform Forklift inspection on your forklift at the start of each shift;
- Complete Motorized Equipment Checklist and Damage Control Form;
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating sheet and / or Procedure requirements;
- Operate required scanners;
- Any other reasonable and executable tasks within your vocational ability, assigned by the Superior.
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes:
- Grade 12 with mathematics or maths literacy and two years previous work experience
- Accredited forklift drivers lisence
- Ability to work with people
- Ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Ability to follow instruction and procedures
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
Uitenhage, Eastern Cape, South Africa
DHL Supply Chain (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd.