We have 14 positions available for suitably qualified candidates that meet our requirements. This is a highly competitive opportunity and if you are up for this challenge, then we invite you to showcase your passion, curiosity, positive, can-do attitude, initiative and willingness to learn & work hard.
In return, you will be joining our amazing team of dynamos who are passionate about making it possible for our remarkable customers to look and feel good.
- Must have a relavent N6 Certificate seeking an opportunity to gain 18 months workplace experience
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be aged between 18 – 35 years old
Fields of study:
Be in possession of an N6 Certificate in:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Management.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, Google Suite)
- Excellent Verbal & written communication skills
- Be able to work remotely
- Be able to work independently
- Have a willingness to learn
- Self motivated
How to Apply
Apply Online for the PEP Careers
Apply Online for the PEP: In-Service Training / Internship Programme 2021