Purpose of the job
To have an official that will coordinate the training of the learners, assist learners to reach their potential coordinate and assist with job placement opportunities or start own small businesses. And also act as centre Manager in the absent of the centre Manager
- Coordinates training within the various training programmes provided at the Skills Centre
- Mentor new students and assist them in adapting to the course and in reach of completion
- Liaise with facilitators regarding course material, ensure training material is delivered on time for training to commence
- Ensuring training rooms are equipped with the necessary materials before training commences, take full responsibility for training equipment, and rooms to be in order for training
- Determine the material needs of the trainees and assist them with basic food and clothing.
- Assist the Centre Manager with the recruitment of new students to the programme
- Coordinate the attendance of classes and where necessary take corrective steps
- Administrative functions: record keeping of actual training, ensure attendance registers are kept, and manage exit strategy after completion of training.
- Assist the manager with inputs on the annual report, budget and business plans.
- In the absence of the facilitators, supervise the learners and facilitate classroom activities.
- Ad hoc duties: Perform additional tasks within the scope of practice of program as instructed by the Centre Manager.
- Planning and Organising
- Good Communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- The ability to write reports
- Stress tolerance and
- Senior Certificate a must have with relevant diploma
- 3 years experiences working in an NGO environment
- 2 years’ experience working in a training centre or skills development environment
- Computer literacy a must
Should you meet the above requirements please email CV with application forms to: Ntuntu Riba at [email protected] and Miemie Retsuri at [email protected] .Application forms can be downloaded from our website: www.abrahamkriel.org for any enquiries