To provide Administrative Assistant support to the sub department and ensure corporate support across the unit. Provide high level administrative support by preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Receive and record incoming and outgoing correspondence to ensure proper record keeping for the sub department;
- Prepare and distribute minutes, presentations as well as general office documentation/communi cation to ensure that information reached relevant identified parties;
- Perform general office duties;
- Arrange worksessions and staff meetings with employees and coordinate all logistical arrangements for the sub department;
- Responsible for the accommodation and flight arrangements for the sub division in accordance with SITA travelling policy and procedures to the satisfation of the division;
- Provide managent support to the sub departmental Budget;
- Ensure adherence to the organisation quality standards in terms of documentation that requires management approval.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum: Grade 12 (NQF level 4) plus a relevant recognised course (shorter than a year at NQF level 4-certificate of competence) –depending on operational requirements.
MS Office certification will be an added advantage.
Experience : 1 – 2 years experience applicable to the specified discipline.
Technical Competencies Description
Knowledge of: principles and practices of organisation, records management and general administration. Basic
principles of bookkeeping. Computer literacy. Office Management. Ability to operate standard office equipment.
Ability to follow written and oral instructions. Office Management. Business writing skills. Report writing skills, in
statistical analysis. Skills: Business Writing; and General Administration. Interpersonal/behavioural competencies:
Active listening; Attention to Detail; Disciplined.
Other Special Requirements
How to apply
Kindly send your CV to: [email protected]