To deliver ICT Research & Innovation services within the Research & Innovation department to and pro-active distribution of research material to both government clients and SITA business units so that all relevant information is updated and is available for informed decision making.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Participate in developing and implementing Research & Innovation strategies and roadmaps (from an ICT
Research & Innovation perspective) to ensure a comprehensive and integrated Research and Innovation
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of governance mechanisms for ICT Research &
Innovation and monitor the adherence thereto so as to deliver quality products in a controlled environment;
- Participate in the development and implementation of Architectural mechanisms, by providing research to
support the development of GWEA to improve interoperability of government systems by the ICT Research &
- Provide pro-active ICT research services and distribution of research material to government departments and
to SITA internal business units so as to meet: ICT Research & Innovation service delivery commitments;
- Provide basic research on public services and impact on citizens so as to meet ICT Research & Innovation service
- Ensure that resources are kept abreast of the latest industry developments and ensure that appropriate
technologies are used for knowledge management so as to ensure that innovation and improved productivity;
- Develop and execute stakeholder relationship management plans to enable effective management and
improvement of stakeholder relationships.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in ICT or related field (Computer Science, Information Systems, Technology and
Engineering) or equivalent.
Experience: 3 – 5 years experience in research in the ICT field, including research on ICT and digital technologies
and market analysis.
Experience in ICT research within the corporate/public sector, including Research and published papers or report on
IT or digital technologies; Research analysis of efficient and effective IT solutions to diverse and complex business
Technical Competencies Description
Knowledge of: Digital technologies trends IT and Cyber Security; ICT Standards; IT Strategies and Architectures;
Project Management; ICT business
environment and landscape; Government Wide Enterprise Architecture; Government’s Technology Requirements;
Government Business Reference Model and Strategy Formulation; Business, statistical and market analysis; and
How to apply
Internal candidates must apply using this email address: [email protected]
External candidates must apply using this email address: [email protected]
Closing Date: 21 June 2021
The post SITA: Graduate Programme for 2021 / 2022 appeared first on Latest Jobs.