Job title: NCIB Graduate Trainee
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking (NCIB) Graduate Programme 2022
We’re looking for the best minds to join our team as we carve a distinct future. Our financial experts excel at doing business, but they’re also passionate about doing good for society. If you believe you can write your own unique success story, one that could bring change to our continent, the country and your life, you’re the right person.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes; models and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Make investment recommendations by using quantitative and qualitative analysis Identify and interpret relevent information using logic to seek cause and effect relationships.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Evaluate performance of fund/investment through regular financial performance reviews.
- Develop software proficiency to deliver required outputs.
- Develop sound product and industry knowledge and understanding the regulatory framework.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
Completed Postgraduate OR currently registered in final year to complete 4 year degree with majors in:
- Computer science (data driven disciplines),
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- Cyber security
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
How to Apply