Job title: Store Operations Learner
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To learn retail operations within PEP and in doing so gain an NQF Level 4 qualification on successful completion of the Learnership. You will also learn to be a team player, promoting sales, reducing stock losses, managing stock, serving customers, working on the till, and maintaining a low-cost culture in order to meet business goals.
- Increase sales by focusing on exceptional customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, presentation of stock, stock management, promotional implementation and correct pricing of products according to our price image guidelines.
- Stock loss is minimised by having a healthy store culture and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Manage a low cost business according to the company’s low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Handle cash at the cash register, in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Being part of a dynamic team of Dynamos.
- Maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standard
– Grade 12
– Between the ages of 18 – 35
– A permanent South African citizen
– Proficient in English
– Computer Literate
– A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience
– Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile
– Ability to plan and organise your daily duties
– Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Willing to work retail hours