An exciting opportunity has become available for x3 individuals who are interested in a career of facilitation in the Adult Education and Training sector at our Head Office branch in Pretoria.
The successful candidates will be enrolled on a ETDP Practitioner NQF5 learnership and will receive excellent and first-hand workplace exposure.
While the candidates are busy completing the learnership, they will assist current facilitators with their class administration and other related tasks.
The facilitators who they assist will be their workplace mentors.
Candidates will attend class for the learnership and will be issued a timetable confirming dates.
On days where the candidate is not in class, they will assist their allocated facilitator.
The candidates will receive a monthly stipend to cover traveling costs as well as food.
• Minimum grade 12.
• Computer skills will be advantageous.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interact and work well with able and disabled learners.
• Willing to travel should the need arise.
• Experience not essential as long as there is a passion for training present.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Please send a detailed C.V of yourself to [email protected] with all qualifications and references