Skills Development and Learning Programmes Unit
Administrator: Skills Development Programmes Reporting System and Data Management Randburg
Package: Market Related
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Customer Relations 1.1 Support Internal and external Stakeholders.
1.2 Provide training support to internal and external stakeholders on reporting procedures.
1.3 Effective relationships management through ad hoc telephonic and electronic queries from both internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Office Administration 2.1 Ensure and maintain an effective electronic and manual document management for easy retrieval.
2.2 Co-ordinate monthly verification meetings with Chambers/Units on receipt of performance reports.
2.3 Ensure that final quarterly reports are filed on document repository.
2.4 Assist with creation of provider /user profiles on the system as and when required.
- Reporting 3.2 Collate and consolidate monthly payment reports and reconcile against consolidated QMR to identify missing payments and missing performance.
3.3 Assist with the verification of learner data uploaded onto system relating to reportable performance information.
3.4 Communicate validation outcomes to chambers/units and track and resolve issues identified.
3.5 Assist with the compilation of the monthly and quarterly reports.
3.6 Assist with the ad hoc report requests received from statutory bodies.
3.1 Collate monthly performance reports from chamber/units into consolidated QMR and coordinate validation process.
3.7 Ensure compliance by Chambers and Units to stipulated submission deadlines and enforce use of correct reporting templates.
4.1 Collate validation documents as per sample received from DHET.
4.2 Provide evidence as per the requests from Internal and external Auditors during audit process.
1 Qualifications and Experience Requirements
• M + 3 qualification in ETD/HRM/HRD or relevant qualification.
• Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience, 2 years of which should be experience in reporting environment.
• Experience in the Education Training and Development environment and liaising with stakeholders with regards to contractual matters and financial aspects will be advantageous.
• Experience in a SETA or Public Sector environment preferable.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime.
2 Knowledge and Skills
2.1 Knowledge and understanding of:
• Knowledge of standard office procedures, processes and policies.
• Knowledge and understanding of SETAs.
• Knowledge of filing systems and record management.
• Knowledge of contract management.
• Ability to operate spreadsheets, word processing at highly proficient level and computing proficiency in: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint; MS Outlook.
• Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Basic report writing skills.
• Time Management skills.
• Exceptional Planning skills.
• Minute taking, telephone etiquette.
• Basic Project Management and skills delivery methodologies, principles, practices, and applications.
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements should apply by forwarding their detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected].
All applicants will be considered in terms of TETA Employment Equity Plan preference to Persons Living with Disability.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).