Bearings 2000 is looking for Sales Intern/Learner. The position will give you an understanding of what it’s like to be a sales representative, while also gaining valuable, real-world sales experience. You will learn about the different sales responsibilities including quoting, sourcing and the market strategies.
You will be working as a part of our inside sales team at the Germiston Branch, where you will get a chance to utilize your training by obtaining specific sales goals that will be set for you.
- Responsible for answering telephone calls from outside customers and assisting them in their needs such as identifying and interchanging product.
- Will be expected to enter and maintain all sales orders.
- Will also be expected to accurately quote product to the customer.
- Will be expected to source from other suppliers.
- Assist the sales team with strategic quotes and tenders.
- You will be exposed to all departments in the company.
- Responsible for other duties as they are assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Hard working individual with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Goal Oriented – Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Able to work in a team under high pressure to achieve sales targets and goals
- Innovative – Ability to look beyond the standard solutions
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Ambition – The drive to achieve personal advancement and a hunger for knowledge
How to Apply
Experience / Skills
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Sales and customer service experience will be an added advantage
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word and Excel)
Apply Online for the Bearings 2000: Internship / Learnership Opportunity 2021