Summit is a training and development organization that is at the forefront of Learning and Development in South Africa – we are passionate about empowering, educating and uplifting the South African workforce.
Our learning programmes are aimed at maximising work readiness for an unemployed demographic as well as adequately equipping employed individuals for their current and future roles. We’re looking for dedicated candidates who will remain committed to the programme and will work hard to achieve their academic and professional goals.
Locations: Gauteng, Western Cape or Durban
The following Opportunities are open for applications:
- Bakery Learnership (Gauteng or Western Cape)
- Cosmetic Sales Learnership (Gauteng, Western Cape or Durban)
- Candidates between the ages of 18-29
- Must have completed grade 11
- Must reside in Gauteng, Western Cape or Durban
What is in it for you?
- A learning opportunity that equips candidates with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to excel in the work environment.
- Candidates receive invaluable exposure to an authentic work experience and the opportunity to work alongside leaders in industry.
- In addition to this, a monthly stipend is allocated during this period.
- A recognized qualification upon completion.
- Exposure to different work techniques
- Vibrant work culture
How to Apply
Please send your CV to Dineo at: [email protected] or via WhatsApp on 076 021 6083. Please state which city you reside in on your CV.
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date, please assume that your application was not successful.