Reference Number : SER210705-1Job
Title Key Accounts Executive Department
Job Type : Permanent
Location – Town / City
The best job ads take two or three introductory sentences to tell prospective cleaners their unique service.
Emphasize your company culture and working environment right here and take advantage of this opportunity to set your opportunity apart from competing listings.
Cleaner Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings.
- Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is the ideal place in your cleaner job description to discuss your working hours and benefits, advising applicants of seasonal work hours, overtime possibilities, or any particular staffing requirements.
You can also sell prospective cleaners about the benefits — like vacation time and commuter or childcare reimbursements — that set your business apart.
Cleaner Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Grade 10,High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous cleaning experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment preferred
How To Apply :
Click here to apply Online for General workers, Cleaners