To manage the continuous development and enhancement of organisational capability through competency
development, learning and development to support SITA strategic objectives and ensure compliance with the
Key Responsibility Areas
- Coordinate skills audit and needs analysis to identify skills and competency gaps;
- Design, develop and source relevant learning and development interventions;
- Manage the delivery and implementation of training interventions to bridge identified skills gaps;
- Develop relevant learning and development policies, procedures, processes and system; and
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of the portfolio of competency development
standards and tools.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum: 3 year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management. Registration with a professional
body will serve as an added advantage.
Experience : 6 – 7 years experience as HR generalist, extensive experience in learning and development.
Technical Competencies Description
Knowledge of: Relevant legislation knowledge of SITA training and development policies processes and
procedures; Sound knowledge of learning and development principles and practices; Skilled at developing and
delivering training programs; Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs; Skills Development Act, Skills
Development Levies Act and Employment Equity Act; Strong writing and training program design skills and materials
e.g. participant and instructor guides. Excellent communication skills; Organisational skills and the ability to plan
ahead and manage multiple projects at a time; Presentation skills; Effective negotiating skills. The ability to write
reports, keep records, and work within budgets; Supervisory skills; Financial Management skills.
Leadership Competencies: Collaboration, Communicating and Influencing, Honesty, Integrity and Fairness,
Innovation, Planning and Organising, Creative Problem Solving, Responding to Change and Pressure, Strategic
How to apply
Internal candidates must apply using this email address: [email protected]
External candidates must apply using this email address: [email protected]