Company: Gauteng Department of Health
Job Title: Data Capturer
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 24 August 2021
- Reference Number : refs/011750
- Package : R 145 281.00 Per annum (plus benefits)
- Directorate : HUMAN RESOURCE
- Number of Posts : 5
- Capturing of Johannesburg Health District data and provide weekly report.
- Check captured data for consistency and accuracy.
- Follow up on incomplete information,
- Verify and correct data accuracy.
- Data export to relevant office within the set date.
- Assist with office administration duties.
- Provide effective and efficient service to clients.
- Adhere to Batho Pele Principles and all departmental prescripts
- Grade 12 certificate or NQF/NCV Level 4.
- Computer literacy (MS word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint) certificate.
- Experience in the Health Sector environment will be added advantage.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in data capturing will also be added advantage.
- The applicant must have ability to interact with diverse stakeholders.
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills,
- Good interpersonal relations,
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
The completed and Download Application Form new Z83 form
The completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by recent updated CV, as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document (Smart ID must be both sided). Certification should not be more that 6 months old.