Job no: 505242
Work type: Permanent
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Have a relevant qualification and statutory certificates of competency (Mine Overseer or Mine Manager)
- Have 5 to 10 years appropriate experience in Mining of which 3 years must be in a Conventional Mining Environment.
- Have a proven track record of consistent performance as Mine Overseer
- Have Proto Experience (Proto Team)
- Be a team player with ability to mobilize and energize teams to meet and exceed goals
- Be strategic, vision orientated and have problem solving skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have tenacity, integrity, be assertive and goal orientated
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Care
- Operational targets, Health and Safety
- Effective planning
- Financial performance
- Productivity targets (5 year plan)
- Environmental targets
- Resources Optimisations targets
- Performance management of allocated Human Resources
- Development and support of high performing teams and coaching low performing teams.
- Special projects as required
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
Internal : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/ci/en/listing/
External : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/cw/en/listing/
HR Contact Person : Lolo Majola
Recruitment Person : Surita Bone
Recruiter’s contact number : 011 279 9897
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 25 Aug 2021 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Sep 2021 South Africa Standard Time