The Postbank Graduate Programme is aimed at unemployed graduates who want to kick start their careers and gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies and to be part of the diverse that is shaping the future of financial inclusion in our South Africa communities.
Through structured learning, practical experience, continuous feedback and supportive team, the Graduate Programme seeks to enhance your career. As a graduate this programme will provide a chance to grow and have impact in your chosen area of interest.
Locations: Positions are based in Pretoria and Bloemfontein
- Completed 3 year recognized National Diploma/Degree
- Persons must be a South African Citizen
- Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for or willing to relocate temporarily at own expense
Fields of study:
Recent graduates with Degree / National Diploma in:
- Commerce (Accounting , Economics, Business Management and Finance)
- Corporate Communication,
- Information Technology,
- Risk Management,
- Project Management,
- Human Resources,
- Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
- Must be eager to learn
- Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview
- Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
- Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
- Permanent placement in the department after the programme is not guaranteed.
How to Apply
NB: All applications are to be accompanied by a Comprehensive CV
Apply Online for the Postbank: Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022
If you do not hear from the South African Postbank SOC Limited or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.