RCL FOODS is proud to invite dynamic and enthusiastic students to apply to be part of the Baking learnership Program. We are searching for 16 learners who will be based in Gauteng Pretoria.
About the Programme
The learnership program will be for a period of 12 – 18 months which includes a mentorship and coaching program that will cover the baking process. This is a SETA accredited learnership and successful candidates will receive a formal Qualification that is endorsed by SAQA. Learners will be exposed to practical work that is required by RCL FOODS and the SETA for the duration of the qualification.
How to Apply
- Grade 12 qualification with hospitality studies and maths (Lit) is essential.
- Computer Literate (MS Office) is advantageous.
- Shows drive to achieve performance
- Is willing to learn and grow
- Creative, lateral thinking and has a problem-solving approach
Apply Online for the RCL Foods: Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022