General Employment – Other General Employment
- Job Specification
- Reference Number 492600-4252188161
Warehouse Coordinator required for automotive company based in East London. You will be responsible for effectively managing goods flowing into and out of the warehouse. Your role will also include maintaining Kanban within the production plant as well as packaging material order management.
- Maintaining accurate records of receiving and distribution of goods
- Daily, weekly & monthly reporting of warehouse activities and personnel
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- Maintain minimum required DOH stock
- Monitor, maintain and manage onsite returnable / CHEP packaging products
- Outbound order management
- Place Kanban orders with local suppliers and expedite deliveries
- Coordinate picking & sequencing of specified parts from warehouse to production
- Coordinate Hang-on-Parts (HOP) line feeding, storing and shipping activities
- Follow BOS work instructions and other procedures concerning warehouse management
- Degree or Diploma in Stores or Warehousing
- 5 years Warehouse/Logistics experience including core knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of material flow
- 3 years’ work experience in similar area
Attractive package on offer.
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.