PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Safely perform fabrication, development and plant repairs/modifications as required for optimal operation of plant.
BALANCED SCORECARD PILLARS, ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY
- Participate and comply with SHEQ requirements (SHEQ Toolbox).
- Adhere to all related SOP’s, PTO’s and CTO’s as per Training Matrix per position, SHEQ and company standards.
- Perform the job as outlined in the Work Order and as per the detailed Task List.
- Capture history & complete the notification to the required standard.
- Confirm Work Order with the correct time and all details to the required standard.
- Provide feedback to the Maintenance Specialist on any task where there is a difference between the task instruction and the job requirements.
- Communicate if spares, equipment or other factors were not available for job on the work order and to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Generate Notifications from inspections and subsequent Notifications.
- Perform isolation and issue lockout documents.
- Attend to breakdown quickly and safely.
- Capture all data related to the stoppage to aid in determining the root cause.
- Communicate ways of improving how the breakdown was handled to the Maintenance Specialist.
- Change out item.
- Create PM order detailing item to be drawn from stock.
- Create reservation for rotable on PM Order.
- Create subsequent notification.
- Complete all fields on the “Damage” tag on the return item to rotable store.
- Physically transport damaged rotable to lay down area.
- Handle loads by means of an overhead crane.
- Lift and move loads by means of a forklift.
- Managing Work
- Results Orientation
- Work Standards
- Interpersonal Skills
- Contributing to team success
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment.
- Conducting tests and inspections.
- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of the practical application of boilermaking.
- Grade 12 / N3 (4 technical subjects and two languages).
- Trade Test Certificate
- 3 years relevant experience
VISIT APPLICATION LINK