Student Advisor Wanted – Apply Now: Salary R7 800 a month. VACANCY: STUDENT ADVISOR (CALL CENTRE)
Purpose of the role:
· To advise prospective students on our online short course options.
· Enrolling students from leads provided. No cold calling.
· Working towards monthly targets.
· Professional correspondence with students via email to do follow ups.
· Required: National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational).
· Preferred: Any qualification in the IT field or proof of having studied in this direction.
· Optional: Marketing or Business Management Certificate/Diploma N6.
· 2-3 years’ experience in a sales call centre, OR
· 3-4 years’ experience in the sales industry.
· Professional demeanor
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Afrikaans
· Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe)
· Ability to work in a target driven environment
· Good problem-solving techniques and negotiation skills
· Willing and able to work extra hours, outside normal business hours, as and when required
· Clear criminal and credit record
· A passion for IT and all things related to computer systems, programming, and networking
· Foundational knowledge of mainstream software packages such as Adobe, CompTIA, and Microsoft, and programming languages such as Java and Python.
· English (speak, read, and write)
· Preferred: Any African Language (speak, read, and write) and Afrikaans (speak)
· Willing and able to work shifts within a 45hr work week (Monday – Saturday)
· Experience in the Education & Training Sector
· Residing in the Stellenbosch area
Should you not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: R6,800.00 – R7,800.00 per month
High School (matric) (Required)
Sales and Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
IT Related Programmes: 2 years (Preferred)