Do you have your ABET or Grade 12/Matric certificate with relevant computer skills? The Department of Defence is looking for suitable candidates in various departments.
Various Vacancies 2021
- A minimum of NQF Level 1 (ABET Level 1 – 4/Grade 3 – 9/Standard 1 – 7). Applicants with prior learning, either by means of experience or alternative courses may also apply. Special requirements (skills needed): Basic Numeracy; Basic interpersonal relationship; organising skills and basic literacy skills
- A minimum of NQF Level 1 (ABET Level 1-4/Grade 3 – 9/Standard 1 – 7).Special requirements (skills needed): Knowledge of cleaning equipment. Planning-, negotiation, interpersonal and organizing skills. Communicate effectively. Must be physically healthy
- A minimum of NQF Level 1 (ABET Level 1-4/ Grade 3 – 9 / Standard 1 – 7). Special requirements (skills needed): Previous gardening experience would be an advantage. Ability to communicate effectively (verbal) in English. Basic knowledge of health and safety. Must have physical strength to move materials and equipment. Sound knowledge of plants and garden equipment Ability to work in a team
- A minimum of NQF Level 1 (ABET Level 1-4/ Grade 3 – 9 / Standard 1 – 7). Special requirements (skills needed): Previous gardening experience would be an advantage. Ability to communicate effectively (verbal) in English. Basic knowledge of health and safety. Must have physical strength to move materials and equipment. Sound knowledge of plants and garden equipment Ability to work in a team.
FOOD SERVICE AID
- A minimum of Grade 10 or ABET Level 1-4.Special requirements (skills needed): Knowledge of a limited range of work procedures such as planning and organizing, equipment use, training, food preparation, etc. Must be physically fit and healthy
- Grade 10. Applicants with prior learning, either by means of experience or alternative courses may also apply. Special requirements (skill needed): Organizing, interpersonal relationship skills. Proven ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) in English. Knowledge of policies and directives. Meeting deadlines and setting goals. Handle repetitive work. Team player. Must be able to obtain security clearance within a year. Must be able to work under pressure. Applicant must be in good health to be able to transport patient on wheelchairs and on hospital beds.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service Department office i.e effective 01 January 2021. Should an application be received using incorrect application employment form Z83, it will be disqualified), which must be originally signed and dated by the applicant and which must be accompanied by a detailed CV (with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge & experience) and clear certified copies of original educational qualification certificates, ID document and Driver’s license (where applicable). Must be a South African citizen. Failure to comply with the above instructions will result in applications being disqualified. Applicants applying for more than one post must submit a separate form Z83 (as well as the documentation mentioned above) in respect of each post being applied for. If an applicant wishes to withdraw an application it must be done in writing. Should an application be received where an applicant applies for more than one post on the same application form, the application will only be considered for the first post indicated on the application and not for any of the other posts. Under no circumstances will photostat copies or faxed copies of application documents be accepted. The successful candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (criminal record-, citizenship- & financial/asset record checks and qualification and employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Potential candidates, declared in excess must indicate their excess status on Z83, Applicants who do not receive confirmation or feedback within 3 (three) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Due to the large volume of responses anticipated, receipt of applications will not be acknowledged and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. For more information on the job description(s) please contact the person indicated in the post details. The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). Local geo locations will receive preference. The certification date of your bar coded ID must not be older than 6 months and the copy must be of very good quality.
CLICK HERE: HOW TO FILL OUT Z83 FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE VARIOUS VACANCY ADVERT